New Product! Simpson's new Snell SA 2015helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing focusing on the key area around the ear and temple. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
- Classic Bandit flag ship design, improved aerodynamics through design innovation
- 1/3 lb. lighter than composite Bandit helmet
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Side pipe option available
- Includes helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use - Circle Track Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
Product Video -